Seychelles Yacht Charter Chartering A Cabin Cruiser (NOT A Yacht) In The Seychelles?

Chartering a cabin cruiser (NOT a yacht) in the Seychelles? - seychelles yacht charter

Hello, my friend and I are traveling to the Seychelles in August and hope to explore charter a small motorboat to the islands of the sea (preferably from Mahe, Praslin and La Digue). Received However, looking only on my line, yacht charter, which is not what I want, I can not surf! What we want is a small motor boat (6-8m) with a stand and a place to cook. Does anyone know a company that in these instruments, or someone who has a boat and are willing to rent specialized? Thank you!

3 comments:

Passion said...

U'll find companies in the country, of course. In ur gonna be in Good luck!

Maria said...

He specialized companys are using these instruments, but I think he may be no help as One Down

☼ѕρα¢ємσηкєуѕ ℓιкє αρρℓє נα¢кѕ♥ said...

I do not hum, but I hope to find a U!
Fun and good luck!

:)

Post a Comment