Marine Performance Parts Where To Go Next With A Medical Issue When The Docs Don't Seem To Be Doing Much For It?

Where to go next with a medical issue when the docs don't seem to be doing much for it? - marine performance parts

I am a Marine, the U.S. was in a little over a year. I've never been a sports or major surgery before after 5 months I started with mild pain in the knee.

See how many packs bump and run, I thought that it could be a big problem. I spoke with the doctor, who sent me Motrin and me back. A few months later, while in my MOS school, and had worsened the pain in both knees. He began to develop instability, which is worse now. It reached the point where he could hardly walk. The medical center put me on crutches now say it could be a stress fracture.

After radiography, which have not proven what many anti-inflammatory tablets, and a lot of pride to be beaten on crutches, the pain was still there. I was told by the first sergeant said that I should try to schedule a MRI. MRI is a shot that led to nothing new available.

I went to an MRI. They told me I had stress reactions, both my tibia andI had my next mission to respond.

Finally, I followed the doctor told me that I can have voltage knees because my feet were very flat.

It's been 4 months after this visit, and I'm in worse pain than ever before. It still hurts, even climbing stairs, but I'm not complaining. Here I have seen that the documents are made available to insert custom order for podiatry rectify my flat feet.

The fact is that the pain is deep inside the knee. It is through the articulation of all. I went to the doctor too often do so, and I am ready to take it. Apparently nothing is done. This agreement will affect the performance world as a whole and the reasons why I lose. What can I do now?

3 comments:

mikea109 said...

The faculty member has a boss and you, too. First, go to my platoon leader and ask him, or let the CPO by members of the body as a unit. If this is not the CPO, the medical unit if they still have one.

His train, or a control unit must be able to find the right way for you to follow, because they are not effective, their current capacity. If he refuses to grant them, then ask permission to speak to the commander of the unit, is surly someone listens.

Pete T said...

Flat Feet Cause not say, that's their problem, though. Ask your 1sgt if you can talk, the Chaplin of whether you believe it or not, they can pull the strings more than most people.

D S said...

Monitoring, tracking, monitoring, listening to someone and he was released - is a "real world" take some time. Be honest with the documents.

Post a Comment