Seizures & Short Term Memory Loss This Is A Long Question. Symptoms- Autism Or Seizures Disorder?

This is a long question. symptoms- autism or seizures disorder? - seizures & short term memory loss

I know they have a seizure disorder (there is a difference between seizures and epilepsy), and I'm now on medication and much better, with an unusual case of seizures and had a delayed diagnosis, which caused some problems, I have short term memory loss and say the long term, and the doctors that she probably never again, I remember the last three years: D, which is really good for me. The symptoms of autism and epilepsy suffer, are similar, but some people think I have a mild form of autism was ready.

Symptoms
"I can people in the eyes (sometimes look as I can, but I prefer not to be nervous and panic)
-I 'm alone, I have no interest in people and avoid contact with them (I can e-mail and SMS, however)
If my people are in panic (yelling, pushing and meet people, if not reversed, such as family and friends), even if I get in a group with panic attacks
"I was learning to speak, read, write and spell retarded (I still can not explain it, doctors said it might due to the loss of memory for everydaymy seizures and I was not talking sopost)
"I can not say whether anyone sarcasm or humor or ECT serous be used.
- Go through the same routines (as on the table at school to eat the same thing in the same order, or walk the same places at the weekend) and if the changes tend to freak out
- Rite I (repetitive now I'm back on, for example)

- When I hear a camera flash or the shrill tone, the kind look away or I'll sit down and begin to tremble and cry (really annoying) I thought it would be to seizures, but could not explain my neurologist, Finally, why Happing ben runing some test on it and negative for seizure activity

Unfortunately, words fail and poorly written grammar

4 comments:

gazeygoo said...

There is no way for anyone here to add a decision for you, but I wish that there is absolutely no difference between a history of seizures and epilepsy, epilepsy is becoming increasingly obsolete in the two concepts are not the same as calling a crisis of adaptation "which is certainly not being used.

golfgirl... said...

Some of the symptoms you describe are autistic, but you might be OCD. I want to talk to a doctor before you go and try to diagnose yourself. Moreover, they have medication to resolve it.

Good Girl said...

Making gluten from your diet and start taking cod liver oil and vitamin C. It is a story about a woman who autismmedia.org degenerate "autism and sensory problems and nearly died for a vaccine against meningitis, which has its campus. It has even been with the gluten / dairy diet and various supplements. I think his name is Arnold Stephania. Good luck!

Good Girl said...

Making gluten from your diet and start taking cod liver oil and vitamin C. It is a story about a woman who autismmedia.org degenerate "autism and sensory problems and nearly died for a vaccine against meningitis, which has its campus. It has even been with the gluten / dairy diet and various supplements. I think his name is Arnold Stephania. Good luck!

Post a Comment